A School For The Artistic Visionary
Training to make gold teeth or mouth grillz has never been so easy. You can now learn from the comfort of your home. It is not only to develop yourself in the art of custom grillz, it will also provide you the skills and knowledge to create your own lucrative business. You will attain the necessary skills in the video training to specialize in just about any custom grill. Take action, cut out the middle-man and take a course that will have you prepared!
Message from CEO, Terrell:
Hi students and future students, due to CDC guidelines we are informed to stay home and practice social distancing of 6ft from each other and constantly wash our hands. All nonessential businesses must temporarily close meaning grillz businesses. Now this does not mean that we can't not make money or learn the craft. You must now simply switch to online sales. If you currently have a grillz business then you should contact all of your customers or future customers by via email blast, text blast, website blast, social media blast and tell them that you can still service them by shipping only.
We are receiving more students each day and will soon hit our cap. So try and catch the sale while it's available and get your spot. I will be available 24/7 by email for those that have questions or need help. You will receive instant responses to your emails. Thank you.
How I Got Started
CONSISTENCY IS KEY!
Here is my very first grill (dont laugh!) and another grill months later - same customer.
You'll Learn in Steps
- Step 1 - Die stone process is an important part It allows you to get the mold of the teeth.
- Step 2 - Waxing is almost the most important.
Without knowing how to wax, you will have nothing.
- Step 3 - The sprue process helps start the casting process. You must sprue correctly to prevent miss castings.
- Step 4 - Investment is when you solidify the wax for casting. This allows the wax to stay still while casting.
What To Expect In Our Course
What you will learn:
- Dental Mold Impression
- Die Stone creation
- Applying Wax
- Wax Carving
- Sprue Application
- Investment Process
- Burnout Process
- Metal Casting
- Acid Cleaning
- Sprue Removal
- Finishing & Polishing
- Quality Control
What Resources You'll Get:
- Direct Links for Buying Equipment
- Direct Links for Buying Gold
- Live Tech Support
- Email Newsletters
- Discounted Rates for New Courses
- "How To" informational videos
- Receive Instant Updates
- Forever Access
Celebs I've Worked With & More
Me with Stevie J & Lil Mo
"This is an excellent grillz course — definitely worth checking out! Took me less than a month to learn how to make them. Now I don't have to split bread with another manufacturer."
- Tyreek J., Co-Founder, Grillz By Reek
"If I was near you, I'd give you a hug for supplying me with this course. Thanks a lot!"
- 720 Boy,
"Sorry I put you through so many questions T. But the course really answers all my question on what I needed to do. Very informative and direct links to equipment works great. Just started putting my orders in for equipment already."
- Stephanie D., Founder, Gold Smile Atlanta
Start Your New Career In This Profitable Business
- Does it come with equipment?
No it does not. It's only the virtual learning.
- How much does the equipment cost?
Estimate around $2500-$3k in equipment
- Can I use this in other countries?
Yes you can use this program in any country
- How long will I have access?
You'll have access forever
- Does it teach me every step to make grillz?
Yes. From start to finish
- Will I get resources for gold?
Yes it gives you direct links to purchase gold
- Does it teach me gold and silver?
No. It only teaches gold
- Can anyone learn even if they are new to it?
Yes anyone can learn.
- Can I ask you question and for help?
Yes. You can contact me and I will help assist you.
- Is it easy to learn?
Yes. But you will have to be good with your hands and creativity
- Do I need a special size building to do the work in?
Yes. You can sand a polish inside of any room but you must cast either outside or in a well ventilated room.
- How do I order equipment?
You will get direct links for equipment in every course
- Do I need to order all the equipment all at once?
No. You can buy equipment as you go.